Influenster - Vox Box ImPress Manicure
First and foremost I would like to thank Influenster and Broadway Nails for giving me the opportunity to try out this product. Thank you very much!
About:imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine!
See my above video for more of my review!
See my above video for more of my review!
Opinion
I think they are super cute and seem easy to use, however since i have long natural nails right now I am not trying them on till my nails break. So I cannot comment on their durablitity or how long they lasted before peeling. The price is $8.99 CAN for solid colors & $10.99 CAN for prints.
They have some very snazzy designs, I received a zebra print and a bright pink.

Influenster Review Page: imPress Manicure
MaryKay Facebook: www.facebook.com/bwaynails
Broadway Nails Twitter: @BWayNails
Hashtag: #imPressManicure

No comments:
Post a Comment