Monday, April 7, 2014

Faves of the moment

Current Faves of the Moment

 
 
Song I am currently loving:


Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray (which is from my of my favorite movies of 2013 The Great Gatsby)
 
Currently Wearing:
 
 
 
Greeenade #NG OPI nail polish (from Quarterly - Nina Garcia box)

Shopaholic finds of the week:
 

Red by Marc Ecko Dusk Till Dawn Hobo (I want to get this!) 

In Stock • $69 at Macys



Also love this, Dooney & Bourke Chevron Leisure Shopper


In Stock • $198 (Macys as well)

 

Inspirational Person & Quote of the day:


Reading:
I am about to start reading The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
 
 
DVD of the Moment:
 

Revenge season 2 Baby! Hubby and I are addicted
 
 

Old school film I love:
Clueless - 1995

Food I am obessed with right now:


 
 
and
 

 

Music Video I am digging:
 
Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad thing

Crushing on:

 

Nick Wechler - Revenge (Jack)

 
TV show I want to start watching:





Movie I want to see:



Captain America - Winter Soldier

 
How cute! Moment of the day:
 



Thats all for now, back soon! Hopefully with a subby box review!

No comments:

Post a Comment