NINA GARCIA - QUARTERLY BOX
Video review above
Some pics of some of the items from my box
Below are the pics I took of my items and my box
Overall Opinion: WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond impressed. A++++++++ Well worth the price paid for sure. Just to point out the retail value of some of these items alone more than pays for this box. I was even charged $10 duty fee when I picked it up and the box STILL pays for itself.
The soap is valued at $17 dollars (which I think is a fair price).
The bracelet is in the $35 range and it's 14k gold plated brass and the one that I received (heart bangle) was featured in Teen Vogue Teen Vogue Link,
The Charming Charlie Wallet is $15.
The Fashion Notes Notebook By Graphic Image is $36 dollars (seems awfully high! but it is gorgeous and leather so maybe that is fair!)
The small serum is $47, the nail polish is $10, the picture frame is $12, the t-shirt is in the $50 range (seems high but it was customized), and Philosophy Time In a Bottle is $75 (on sephora for this same size) the Laura Mercier compact is $48. That is over $300 right there, and I didnt include the suggested retail value of some of the other things like the necklace and magazine, tea, and perfume sample, and pen. Even if some of the prices like $50 for the t-shirt seem high, the value is super high because of some of the high end items like the Philosophy Serum, Laura Mercier Pallette and C Wonder Bangle.
Lets say even if each item was worth $10 that would still make this box at a value of $150 dollars because there were $15 items in there. Wow just so impressed. I literally LOVE everything in there except for the weird black cord necklace and the poster was cute but not something I will use or keep but as I already said, the value is already there even if those items were not included.
I will drink the tea, I will use the soap and I LOVE the Fresh Cut Gardenia scent, Im wearing the t-Shirt right now as I type. The bangle is super cute and I will definately wear it and it goes with other jewellery I already have so I can pair it with other things well. The Tom Ford sample is really nice, and the nail polish encourages me to try new things lol plus I love that it reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz, doesnt it just look so much like her shade of green? Love it! The Laura Mercier Palette is so nice as well and I will of course use everything else and read the mag!
I will keep this box probably forever at this rate! So well packaged, everything was individually wrapped, the items seemed to be very well thought out by Nina and explained in her sweet letter and just everything was so lovely. Highly recommend.









No comments:
Post a Comment