Ive decided to create a new recurring post topic which can cover other things I am interested in or loving lately, rants or just in general what Im up to etc.
I am going on my first girls only road trip in May, even booked 2 days off of work to go. So excited. Though we are not going anywhere too exciting just Hamilton, Ontario which as far as I know doesn't have much to offer, accept we are going there to see BACKSTREET BOYS!
To some who may be reading this, that still doesnt sound exciting, but to us its da bomb! Yes I am stuck in the 90's and dont ever want to get out of there, like ever.
Not to mention I have seen them live about 8 times and it's always been hella good. So yeah AS IF I could miss seeing them again!
Did you notice how many 90's slang words I used? Radical!
Also in July I am seeing Katy Perry in my hometown! So excited. I love every single song she has ever released and I even have her movie Katy Perry - Part of Me so that will also be fun. I will post some pics of both shows.
Current Faves of the Moment
Song I am currently loving: John Legend - All of Me
Currently Wearing:
Shopaholic finds of the week: Runaround Faux Leather Satchel - Forever 21 (on it's way here!)
Buckley Ring from Gorjana and Griffin (waiting for it to arrive!)
Sapphire Flame Cardigan by Anthropologie I got at the mall! love it for spring and even fall!
Also from Anthropologie! Never thought I would like this store as it has a very quirky almost Hippie vibe but everything there is SO cute!
Ive actually had this for a few weeks, it's SO SPRING! By Old Navy it's Linen and just screams SPRING to me! I love it.
Inspirational Person & Quote of the day:
Reading:
The final book in the Beautiful Creatures Series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (the books are very different from the film)
DVD of the Moment:
Frozen! That song Let it Go really did deserve the Oscar!
Old school film I love:
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Food I am obessed with right now:
Red Pepper Hummus dip and Pocky (not together lol)
Music Video I am digging:
G.U.Y by Lady Gaga
Crushing on:
Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time, what a BABE!
TV Show I am dying each week to see the next episode:
Walking Dead! Once upon a time and Glee
TV show I want to start watching:
I bought all 3 seasons from Amazon cant wait to start watching it! Its on Sunday which is my busiest tv night so it's a DVD only show for me.
Movie I want to see:
Maleficent
Maleficent
How cute! Moment of the day:
Thats all for now, back soon! Hopefully with a subby box review!















No comments:
Post a Comment