Friday, March 7, 2014

Wantable March Makeup Box Unboxing Video and Review

 

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX:  

Golden Rose  -  Sexy Black Mascara

 

 Mistura Retractable Brush
 
 
 
 Be a Bombsell - Eye Base  in Chrome Sweet Chrome

 


 
 SPELLBOUND Nail Lacquer in Belladonna

 
(the light pink, 3rd bottle in picture above)
 
 Dex Lipstick in Mermaid Avenue
 



Anti Aging Trial Size Primer


Overall Opinion:
 
The Wantable Makeup box was worth trying out, I will definately use most of the products I got. The nail polish however I did not want or need and they still sent it even though I put Nail polish as a dislike. However, for the price paid I feel Id like to use the money elsewhere for a while.  I just want to branch out to other brands and companies to see what else is out there. I have subscribed to the Nina Garcia Quarterly box which should be coming this month and Ipsy as well. I will have another Accessories box on the way from Wantable and then I think I will be done for a while with them.

I rate the box a B - as i liked everything else other than the nailpolish and think its bad they included a disliked item in the box.
 

UPDATE:

 
March/10/2014
 
Since posting this review I have now tried all the makeup they sent me. The mascara is AMAZING! The brush is really great with lifting my lashes and I have wore it twice since getting my box and the formula is really good, not irritating to my eyes which alot of mascaras unfortunately tend to do on me. I even wore it for a all nighter on Saturday (girls night!) and it was easily removed with a makeup wipe and did not smear or get messed up through out wear. Also it was not clumpy and I also just really love the super glam packaging with the lacey design on the pink tube, just gorgeous.
 
I am planning to give the lipstick away to my mom as well as the nail polish I tried the lipstick on and while it is a nice shade, most lipsticks tend to disappear on me if they are not long-wear lipsticks or thick formulas so literally it was on for 5 minutes.
 
I really love the makeup brush and I love the way it pops in and out of the tube, and so soft.
 
The eye shadow is a great colour but I should have worn a primer with it and will next time as it sort of melts and collects in the creases of your eyes.
 
I wont be going back to Wantable for a while even though the box was good, as I am trying out other companies but I will be back at some point as the service is great in a lot of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment