Saturday, March 22, 2014

Munch Pak - Mini - 2nd time box

MUNCH PAK - MINI 

 
 2ND BOX FOR MARCH
 

Munch Pak is a "snacks from around the world" box. They have a lot of different options, you can get the box each week, twice a month or once every month. www.munchpak.com
Prices also vary based on size of box and how often you choose to have your subscription arrive. I opted for the Munch Pak Mini as its just me and hubby so I dont need a Family Pak and also didnt choose the Regular size as I wanted a box small enough to fit in my mail box.
The cost for the Munch Pak Mini is $7.95, I also opted for twice a month to start with then may change to just once monthly depending on how I felt once trying it.
This box ships to USA and Canada (hallelujah!)  
 
 So now on to my pak!


2nd time getting the Rowntree Randoms (UK) but I enjoy them so I am happy to get them again.
 


Rip Rolls (USA)
Rips Rolls offers 40 inches of sweet & sour licorice in 5
delicious fruit flavors. Try all 5:  Strawberry, Green Apple,
Rainbow Reaction, Watermelon, & Blue Raspberry Rip Rolls®
for intense flavor, made with fruit juice

Pinguinos Marinela (Mexico) - Cream Filled Chocolate Cup Cakes
Pinguinos are delectable chocolate cupcakes with a hard chocolate crust filled with cream. They make an excellent treat for children's lunches, at the office, after dinner or watching t.v. Enjoy Pinguinos Frozen or with a tall glass of cold milk!
 
 
Banana Passa (Brazil)
Banana Brasil operates in the dehydration of bananas for over 25 years. With the constant improvement of techniques, it determined the best way to process the fruit, preserving its nutrients.


POCKY! (Japan) Wanted this so bad!
2 packs included
Pretz was already a popular pretzel stick snack item. The simple concept of covering it with chocolate was the beginning of Pocky. The innovative new idea of leaving an uncoated end came about in the process trying to figure out how not to soil the fingers with chocolate.
Featuring convenience and a unique shape, Pocky has since been a long-selling market leader.

Cadbury Shortcake (UK)
Shortcake biscuit squares covered with Cadbury milk chocolate. Snack Shortcake has been available for over 50 years and is a firm favourite in Ireland.
 
Overall Opinion
Great pak again, and I have now decided to just do one monthly Munch Pak regular instead of two Mini's. A+ Munch Pak!

No comments:

Post a Comment