Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag - March

IPSY BLAM BAG - MARCH 2014

 
Theme this month is Destination Beauty

COST:  $10 per month, plus $4.95 shipping to Canada

What’s in it? 4-5 beauty products every month 
 
 


bareMinerals Moxie Lipstick - Sample size

Make an impact with Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you’re ready for anything—and everything.  ipsy subscribers who receive this product will receive Get Ready.  Weight: 1.5 g

bareMinerals attached a card to the box the sample came in, that had a coupon code for free shipping and a free mascara sample! Which I ended up using to buy a lipstick and I am waiting for it to arrive along with the Mascara sample.





NYX - Love in Rio Eye Shadow - Weight: 0.105 oz

Escape to Rio...if only with your eyes. Inspired by the non-stop action of this exotic city, these 3-color eye shadow palettes give you high-glam, go-anywhere intensity day and night thanks to their highly pigmented formulations. Hit the beach in natural nudes, then dance the night away with a shimmering sweep of juicy color from the dual-ended applicator.

 ipsy subscribers who receive this product will receive No Tan Lines Allowed, Amazonian Babes, Segredos De Giselle, Barefoot In The Sand, Meet Me At The Copa, Moonlit Skinny Dip, Voodoo Love Spells, Cabana Boy, Bikini Bottom, or The Brazilian.
 

Chella - Indigo Blue Eyeliner - Weight: 0.40 oz

Experience Chella’s Eyeliner Pen, a formula so incredible and surprising it almost describes itself. Highly innovative, never-done before - this pigmented, non-staining eyeliner ink provides a sleek, high-intensity eye make-up that lasts all day. This silky eyeliner glides on to define, emphasize and embolden with long lasting vibrant color that stays on until you want it gone!  

- Lasts all day
- Water resistant
- Smudge proof
- Quick drying, no feathering
- Free of NANO, free of parabens
- Patent pending

 
 
Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer - Sample Size
 
The Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer is loaded with skin loving ingredients. Formula contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits. Formula suitable for all skin types

Overall Opinion

 
Lets start with the bag itself, which is fun and cute. I like the idea of using artists designs to make the bags and that is what this one is. On a side note, I quit IPSY in 2013 (I think it was in the spring of 2013) as I felt at the time I was getting too much of the same things or just things I wouldnt use etc but I have seen alot of good reviews for the past few months so I decided to give Ipsy another try and I am so glad to be back with them again, it's great to see that Bright Pink envelope in the mail box again! Also I think they must have changed their shipping provider since I was last subscribed, I really love that Landmark Shipping Co. they use which are super fast and update you along the way (which Wantable uses too and they always come so fast). The quiz that Ipsy has now is alot more customizable and Im hoping it will lead to not receiving things I either dislike or already just have too much of.


Also I noticed they now have a point system which includes getting points for reviewing the items in your bag, awesome. Reviewing the items will also hopefully help with the personalization of future bags so thats a great new feature to Ipsy.


On to my opinions on the items, I love the lipstick, I have never tried anything by Bare Minerals before but have always wanted to. It feels good on and the color is very nice, I wish it was a full size. But they did include a coupon for a free sample of a mascara and a free shipping if you place an order online for something at Bare Minerals which I might do as I really like this. I like the Pen liquid Eyeliner but a little scared it may be intense, I do like blue eyeliner so Im excited to try it. When I had Ipsy last year I got two primers back then, one was from Pixi and I stll have both so this one isn't really needed but I will update my

quiz and hope they dont send anymore. NYX eyeshadow pallette I got the color trio called "Segredos de Giselle"
 

Which is a very nice palette especially nice I think for Brown eyes which I indicated that I have on the Ipsy Quiz... so I really like it!

I wish instead of the Primer that they would have sent me the Pacifia Body Butter as I really love their line of products but I hope they will send it maybe next month. All in all a good bag, alot of smaller items this time I hope to get a few larger things next bag. Honestly though it is great for the $12 price tag paid y
ou can't go wrong. B+
 

No comments:

Post a Comment