Tuesday, February 25, 2014

JJ's Rant and Review - Gorjana Jewellery Roll

JJ's Rant & Review

 
You know it is a real bummer being from Canada when it comes to some subscription services. 
 
I read alot of subby blogs, and I am also on a few subsciption fan pages on facebook, I also watch subby box reviews on youtube, and the thing that drives me CRAZY is how awesome the Pop Sugar boxes are and then I want to subscribe SO bad and cant because they do not ship to Canada.
 
Same with other great companies like Love With Food, which I joined but then could not order as they also do not ship to the USA's greatest neighbour Canada!
 
Ticks me off in a huge way and they are really missing out on alot of business they could be making with us lovely Canadians. I wouldnt even care if it was like $15 to $25 to ship these boxes to me, the quality of the Pop Sugar and Love with Food (who also donates a meal for every box, how amazing they are... i really wanted to join and help with that cause as well) boxes are just so great that it would be worth the extra charges.
 
Anyway, rant over... But still on topic, I fell in love with something I saw in the February Pop Sugar box and went searching for someone who was selling it.
 
Gorjana-Griffen Jewellery Roll - From PopSugar Box
 
 


I was able to buy it from a girl through a facebook subscription box spoiler group and got it yesterday. What a beauty. It has a very nice quality faux leather material, the zippers are plated in gold and the compartments could be used to store more than just jewellery, I can see myself even using it as a wallet or clutch. The color is so vibrant and interesting like a neon raspberry or something... lol not sure how to describe it and the item just has this very luxe feel. I also love the rope closure and the ability to tie it up in various ways.

Dear Popsugar (LOL As if they are seeing this!)
If you are reading this I beg you, please reconsider shipping to Canada! I wouldnt have complained about the Dial bodywash like all the bloggers I saw reviews from lol and I would have loved the sweet cinnamon hearts.

Sincerely,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment