Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wantable Accessories February - Unboxing!

Wantable Accessories February - Unboxing!

 
 
 
Infinity Scarf


3 bangles - Gold tone with Stones


Ring 
 

 Dangly Earrings
 

Overall opinion:

As stated in my video review, (sorry I was half asleep kinda in it lol) I am really impressed by what was sent to me in this box. I also feel my personal taste through the quiz actually worked out for me in this box. I feel that the Ring will definately get the most wear as I am still wearing it now. The Infinity Scarf is fabulous and very cute, however not warm enough for me to wear currently in our minus -20 with the wind chill weather here in Toronto lol maybe later in March I can pull it out or even next fall. The earrings are very cute dangly silver earrings with little circle discs hanging down and they are definately something i can get some wear out of as they can go with anything since the color is just all one tone.

The bracelets were my favorite thing I found in the box and i love that each one is different yet they alll go together well as a set, and very good quality as well. I do see them as a summer or at least nicer weather piece and I cannot wait to wear them. I love that Wantable seems to get my style well, I would say the ring fits into a "rock and roll" or Bling vibe and the bracelets are kinda Boho chic which are both styles I like and then the earrings and scarf are a bit more classic which i also appreciate.

So this box is a definate A+ thank you Wantable!

No comments:

Post a Comment