Friday, February 14, 2014

Product Review - It's a Ten Leave in Conditioner

It's a Ten Miracle Leave in Conditioner

Regular & with Keratin

Below are some of its amazing benefits:
  • Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
  • Increases styling and manageability
  • Perfect for all hair types
  • Replaces lost keratin
  • Protects the natural keratin in hair
  • Protects against heat
  • Restores hydration balance
  • Detangles, de-frizzes & adds shine
  • Seals cuticle for extra silky hair
It’s a 10 (Original)
  • Retails for $18 (I buy them on amazon.ca)
  • Only need 4-5 sprays for entire head (too much can cause greasy locks!)
  • Helps prevent split ends
  • Adds shine
  • Features a strong fruity scent
  • Suitable for all hair types
It’s a 10 Plus Keratin
  • Retails for $20
  • Promotes smooth, frizz free hair
  • Adds shine
  • Replaces lost protein
  • Features a light citrus scent
  • Great for wavy/curly hair
Leave your thoughts below, have you tried the It’s a 10 line?

I have re-purchased these multiple times and really that is how you know a product stands up to it's claims. I plan to purchase more items from the its a 10 line as well, its that good!

Works wonders and I have NEVER EVER has such great results from any leave in or hair conditioners. Makes it more shiny, manageable, healthy, really great. The pump does not really work for me on the Keratin bottles (i think due to it being a thicker formula maybe than the regular formula) so i just open it and dab some into my hands and work it through and honestly i do not care if the pump doesnt work my hair is looking so good every time i put it in and during winter it is really helping with the dryness my hair usually gets. Cant say enough about it I want to buy it in bulk lol. The regular formula does spray out easily and is really easy to use and I highly recommend both of these to anyone.

This is not sponsored, I discovered these products on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment