Friday, February 14, 2014

Upcoming Subby Box Reviews

I just want to write a list of upcoming reviews that Im hoping to do for you guys soon. I am expecting a few boxes in the mail and I am eagerly awaiting them so I can review them here.

Your Bijoux Box (February) http://yourbijouxbox.com/

Which is a jewellery subby box that sends you 3 very good quality pieces per month for $35.00 per month, its really gorgeous statement jewellery and I love anything unique and interesting.

Also I am subbed for 2 more months following that, and I am really excited to get my first box as I have seen previews of the items and WOW.... gorgeous jewellery, plus the first box includes a free item (suppose to anyway) so we will see. According to Canada Post it will be here next week.

Madame Ladybug (February Box) www.madameladybug.com

I chose to just do a 1 month trial of this period box as I have never tried one before and the idea of getting goodies and the essentials sent to me each month as a little "care package" seems like a dream come true. I researched this, Bonjour Jolie and a few others including on youtube and blog sites and Madame Ladybug seemed to give the most for your money so I am very excited for this to come. I bought the Pamper Me box which is box 2 out of 3 possible choices. They have the boxes in 3 types which go from the smallest size to medium to large. Also with the different type of boxes you get snacks, teas/drink mixes, beauty items/jewellery or surprise items, tampons/pads liners and midol/advil etc and the tampon or pad brands you let them know which type you prefer. I chose the 2nd option box to get sort of the in between size but still get a good hang of what the service is without choosing the huge box in case it is overwhelming or dislike the service, and I didnt choose the small box as I knew I would want to test out something substantial. If i like the service I will then decide which size box is best.

Wantable Jewellery (February Box) & March Wantable Intimates box  www.wantable.com

Even through I was so-so with my first Intimates box (see my last post) the things I did like about the service has encouraged me to try the Jewellery box so I am expecting it maybe next week. I love jewels. March Intimates I wil give another try and have updated my likes.




No comments:

Post a Comment